Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bear Hunting With Sarah Palin

...and other grisly grizzlies. The big game hunting issues won't be resolved easily. Killing animals for sport and trophy is a completely natural thing in many peoples' minds. I understand that. We are raised with certain values and it's hard to change when you don't see any reason for doing so. My upbringing did not include any hunting, so it would be easy for me to judge others on this subject. I won't do it, though. I just don't hunt myself - for balance. We'll all find out sooner or later what's the right thing to do. Who says I'm right? I made a page with very graphic images from a recent bear hunt in Alaska, and I included a few links and clips about Sarah Palin's wisdom. Please visit and judge for yourself. Bear hunting with Sarah Palin GrizzlyBay.org offers a wealth of more info on these issues.

No comments: