Monday, November 24, 2008

My AGASWEET has a new face!

About 4 years ago, I created AGASWEET flavored agave nectar - a low-glycemic and diabetic-friendly natural sweetener made from the juice of the agave plant. Last year, the "biggies" approached me - Whole Foods market, Central Market Texas, etc. I decided to play in the big leagues - and it almost bankrupted me. It takes money to make money. But when do you make money? That's the question... To make a long, nasty story short - I found a young and energetic couple of entrepreneurs as new business partners. We improved on the flavorings and designed a new label for my AGASWEET. Things are looking up again. Come by for a visit, would you? The New AGASWEET Flavored Agave Nectar

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Congratulations, Chef! ...and it has your smiling face on it! Will visit your lens ASAP. :)

pink aprons said...

same here Chef! wish you luck!