Sunday, November 2, 2008

Moistest, richest, easiest brownie. The Recipe.

I've made thousands of them - and they still want more! LOL! Talking about my brownies...they love 'em! Especially my Alaska lodge guests - all 14 of 'em. I need to make a full pan every day! Yes, they "go" fast... Nice thing about it, you can customize the recipes so easily. Want more chocolate? Just add a cup or two of dark chocolate chips. Or milk chocolate chips. White, butterscotch, toffee, whatever. Works all with this recipe. Under-bake them a bit, if you like. Yumm. Gooey. Good! These brownies are even good after a couple of days in the fridge. With hot coffee...oh, my! My new Squidoo lens shows you exactly how to make these marvelous morsels of mmirvana... (sorry - my mouth is full!). Lots of detailed pictures of the procedure, even a couple of offers for interesting new brownie pans, and more... "Fabulous Brownies Recipe"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why do I read this? Seriously, I know if I stop by I'll just end up staying up late baking. *chocolate...nom nom nom*