Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome to my kitchen!

Short and sweet - Hi, everybody! Here's what we're going to do: We'll be talking "food". We'll be talking "food" lenses on Squidoo.com. We'll be talking "the best in food" lenses on Squidoo.com! Of course, we'll be also looking at resources outside of Squidoo - great food blogs, fantastic recipes, cooking instructions, books, and rare food finds. I will mention "Agasweet" quite frequently. It's my baby, my creation, my specialty food product. Agasweet is the best-tasting healthy and all-natural sweetener available in today's organic market place. And it is so much more than just a low glycemic sweetener: It's a wonderfully versatile condiment, even for most diabetics! So, welcome to Chef Keem's Squid Kitchen. Don't be shy - but leave your comments in a kind and considerate manner. We want to create a win/win situation for everyone involved. Sounds good? Great! Let's get started...

No comments: