Everyone is talking about "healthy recipes". Low-fat, low-calorie, low-carb - these are today's buzz words. I'll offer a different approach, for a change. How about great recipes to die from? Rich, tasty dishes - designed to make you feel happy and satisfied in spite of clogged arteries and troubled digestion. There's always a good schnapps to help with the latter!
From heart-attack-inducing Tres Leches Coconut Macaroons to Potato Salad a la "Lipid Ore" and Bohemian Sauerkraut; from Obatzda to Wiener Schnitzel to Triple Chocolate Cream Truffles - the selection is tasty and the choice is yours. You shall have the last word. Ever. Did you say - brownies?
Here are the top 5 reasons to consider browsing my new page "Chef Keem's Best Recipes To Die From, Ever!":
- They're easy to execute - and they'll execute you easily.
- They've caused more heart attacks than any other recipes.
- They're suitable even for diabetics. Especially for diabetics!
- They'll facilitate everybody's favorite way "to go": quickly.
- They'll provide a scrumptious "last meal".