Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fabulous Discoveries - SEO Sea Salt!

Two different topics - two fabulous finds! First, a great read on why good content is important for a successful website or blog. Read this article from a fellow blogger on this site. Secondly, my most exciting food find in a long time: Espresso Brava Fusion Sea Salt! I currently work on a few new candy creations for my specialty food biz company, Sweet Venus Delights. While looking around for inspiration on something "caramel chocolate plus?", I discovered that Espresso Sea Salt seems to be the latest addition to innovative dessert dishes. We know that our President-elect enjoys Fran's Chocolates' Smoked Sea Salt Caramels in Milk Chocolate. I wrote about this on my Squidoo lens: Barack Obama's Favorite Chocolates. I personally don't like the taste of smoked salt with my chocolate, but Espresso Sea Salt is a whole 'nuther grain in the shaker! (I just made up this expression, how do you like it? LOL) It makes a lot of sense - espresso and chocolate are a very old couple. Tried and true. And salt is good with anything (except for my morning coffee), especially with caramels. Look at these pics and shopping links on my "Culinary Arts Lensography". I recommend you shop for the bulk offering - it's much cheaper. My local Central Market (in TX only) sells it for $18.99 a pound. Sounds much, but salt is not that heavy. You'll get a lot for a few bucks. I'm sure most Whole Foods Markets carry Espresso Brava Fusion Sea Salt as well. If not, they should, and will - it's that good. Sprinkle some on your dessert preparations and experiment with it on your savory dishes. It opens a whole new door of epicurean pleasures. And your mouth, too.

No comments: